Wednesday, December 8, 2010

16 month old death, woman to blame?

So tonight at dinner my mom was reading the paper. Now lets be honest, I really don't read the paper and I don't really want to... but I was kinda interested in one of the articles. On the front page of the extras in big font, it says "Video focus of day care death case." So I read about it and it turns out there is a woman being help because they suspect her of killing a 16 month baby at her day care job. They interrogated her for hours, switching sides. You know the whole good cop bad cop crap you see on law and order. I feel so bad for this woman because according to her the kid was throwing a tantrum and knocked his head back. When asked if she'd take a lie detector test she immediately agreed than was denied one because it would prove her innocence. I just think this is so awful. This woman will probably not get a job for a while, and if she is telling the truth it kind of isn't her fault. She doesn't deserve cops bullying her around when she is already in a state of distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment